Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Bike For Sale: Goodbye friend.

So I've decided to sell my Giant FCR 2 hybrid road bike. It's a great bike, nice and light, fast, and a comfortable ride. But I've got to say I've been riding my Surly Long Haul Trucker all the time, and because it fits me so well and I want to get more accustomed to the feel of it for my Cross Canada tour next year I doubt the FCR will get much love this summer, other than a pity ride here or there. And then next year when I'm gone on tour all summer, it will again be neglected. For these reason I have decided to sell it (not to mention I have a crap load of touring gear left to buy).


She is a good bike, but by riding her I have discovered the type of riding I truly wish to do. Hopefully she will find a good home.


If anybody out there in blogger land is interested in her, I will definitely ship it within Canada, and possibly in the USA. Asking $650. See here for more details.

If I get back from my tour and decide I want another road bike, I'll deal with it then. For now me and my Surly Long Haul Trucker are having a grand time. I think my next ride purchase will be a recumbent trike, but that won't be for some years down the road I fear.


Oh Greenspeed GTO, one day you will be mine...

1 comment:

  1. Awesome - thanks for including me! You're the best. Hope you are doing well. keep up the good work.

    Bike For Sales

    ReplyDelete